I made a poster about Fort Marion and to answer the question of what happened to the prisoners kept there.
BIBLIOGRAPHY
Goldman, Marlene. "Mapping and dreaming: Native resistance in Green Grass, Running Water." Canadian Literature. 1999. 18. eLibrary. Proquest. 03 Mar 2007. Available: http://elibrary.bigchalk.com.
Kirkwood, Scott. "Drawing on Experience." National Parks. 01 Apr 2006. 20. eLibrary. Proquest. 03 Mar 2007. Available: http://elibrary.bigchalk.com.
Werner, Louis. "Captive warriors' eloquent sketches.(ledger drawings by Plains Indians)." Americas (English Edition). 01 Jun 1998. 28(8). eLibrary. Proquest. 03 Mar 2007. Available: http://elibrary.bigchalk.com.
PROCESS
I went to the Champlin Park website and found a list of online resources to use for research. I ended up using all of my sources from Elibrary because they had the most scholarly articles that had beneficial information. I then read through the articles and typed the summarizing notes to use as points on my poster.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment